Monday 15 October 2012

How to: Exodus of the Storm Queen

So as you may or may not know 1.11 popped up on the public test shard a few days ago and I thought I would put together a video showing off the new dungeon that will be accessible for those that have pre-ordered Storm Legion and if your looking for that incentive to pre-order storm legion check out the following video, obviously as a reminder this is PTS so things as always are subject to change and most of the fights are done with groups that would most probably be classes as slightly overgeared, never the less I hope at least somebody enjoys it

Also I'm very new to this whole making youtube video's thing, I'm well aware I'm far from perfect/professional, so any constructive feedback if you have any, without denting my feelings would be much obliged!

No comments:

Post a Comment